Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Growing up way too fast

Aelita is growing up way too fast. I can't believe she's already 3 1/2. She also comes up with some of the funniest things. She loves to sing especially "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" and "I love to see the Temple"
some of her new phrases that she says:
Mom, I love you
Stop yelling at me
Don't yell at me again ok
Kiana just hit me
Any time you ask Aelita if she's cute or beautiful her response is always I'm beautiful. She's such a smart little girl. She can reconize hearts, stars, trianles, and circles. she gets confused by the squares and rectangles and ovals. She can count to 5 and has been practicing writting her letters a-h and her numbers 1-5 in her little preschool workbook. I Love Her so much and don't know what i would do with out her in my life. I hope she stays the same sweet child as she grows up and doesnt let the world change her sweet spirit.

No comments: